Keep the data between your teams aligned. Integration with other systems is important to have as an option when choosing a survey software provider and helps data stay organized within a company. CRM Systems like Salesforce.com are where many companies keep their customer data and business units in sync.
It is important for IT departments to have a cohesive data set as part of the company wide strategy. The Survey Analytics platform enables departments to create and deploy surveys easily without the need for IT resources. At the same time, our system is compliant and fits in with the company-wide data-warehousing strategy.
Survey Analytics API Documentation
Currently our platform uses SOAP API calls to communicate with other systems. We also have built in and ready to go API to Salesforce.com, Google Analytics and Pardot Marketing Software which you can learn more about in our Business Intelligence Integration Guide.
Survey Analytics' Integration Platform is an on-demand framework that powers the survey software. The Integration API allows developers to write integration applications through a single set of object-oriented interfaces. Built on platform independent technologies like Java, XML, HTTP and XML-RPC, integration allow partners to pick and choose their development tools they wish to integrate with Survey Analytics.
API Implementation Details
- Email Trigger: This is the first step that needs to be identified. It is at a point in your customers lifecycle where it makes sense to collect feedback. Consult with your CRM vendor if they provide .plug-points. to execute code or if you can provide email templates for delivering email.
- Tracking URL: Using the SOAP or the XMLRPC web service API, a unique URL can be generated for every email address. This tracking URL can be embedded as part of an email delivered to the survey respondent. Additional parameters (Employee ID, Campaign ID etc.) can also be added to the URL to capture along with the survey data.
- Email Delivery: The email invitation will be handled by your CRM system.
- Data-Collection: When respondents click on the link, they'll be directed to SurveyAnalytics to take the surveys. Survey Analytics will collected the data and store it as part of your survey data.
- Periodic Data Dump: Using the SOAP or the XMLRPC web service API, a data-dump of all the data collected can be produced for importing into your CRM system.