Transactional system integration recording and maintaining transactional customer interactions is one of the most commonly used functions in every CRM system. Our platform allows API calls so you can tie survey responses to contact records in your CRM system.
Transactional Record Keeping Examples:
In cases like these where it is necessary to collect feedback from customers for satisfaction measurement, the Survey Analytics Platform can help close the loop.
Learn about our built-in API to Salesforce.com, Google Analytics and Pardot -or- view our API documentation here.
The five-step process for transactional system integration:
- Define the scope of the trigger where you are going to place the API call.
- Does the CRM system have Plug-Points that can trigger an email?
- Execute an XMLRPC or SOAP Call to the Survey Analytics Platform API to get the survey URL for an individual email address. This is useful for tracking who has responded to the survey and who has not and the ability to send reminders etc.
- Send out the Email Survey Analytics Platform collects the data and is available for immediate analysis via survey portal online.
- Execute batch process API to get the Raw Data back into the CRM system (Nightly/Weekly etc.)